Polywoven bags are made of polypropylene (PP) woven fabric. The textile of PPW bags is made of hundreds of polypropylene strips that are woven tightly together to create a material with a high industrial-grade tensile strength. Its tear and puncture resistant properties make PPW bags one of the most robust forms of packaging available on the market. Polywoven bags are the structural foundation for paper Polywoven bags and BOPP bags.
Our standard bags are made of 10×10 weave, 850 denier pp woven fabric, hemmed top, and sewn bottom. Various sizes of Polywoven bags are in stock.
- Fabric weight from 65 to 100 grams per square meter
- Width varies from 12” (30.50 cm) to 30” (76 cm), and length can be tailored to individual needs
- Fabric can be coated, uncoated, colored, or clear (translucent)
- Siftproof for dust prevention or leakage
- UV-treatment available (sustain up to 2,500 hours of sunlight)
- ‘E-Z Open’
- Up to 4 color printing
- Various bag types / styles – flat tube, gusseted, valve
- PE liner, Food-grade PE or non food-grade
- Tin ties
- Barcode and WHIMS tags